98 Ranger cargo lights

I've had a camper top on my Ranger since I bought it, but my new job requires no camper top. How the heck do I turn on the bed cargo lights, the ones mounted beside the high brake light? It's not in the manual, and I can't figure it out. Duh.

Thanks Ken

Reply to
Ken Hafer

On the '96 you turn on the interior lights and they come on, by turning the instrument panel dial all the way up.

Blair

Reply to
Blair Baucom

Thanks. It just didn't occur to me. duh, again.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Hafer