98 Ranger parts question

I am looking for parts to replace some wreck damage on my truck.... went by the dealer just to get an idea, and have found some places online for about half. Fog lamps seem to be hard to find... any suggestions?

also, there is a plastic box, like an air deflector, mounted under the radiator, but i can't find it's name listed anywhere. it is about 20 inchest side to side, about 10 inches deep, deflects air up to the radiator as it passes under the bumper valance. anyone know where i can find a description of truck parts??? Haynes doesn't show it..... it mounts with two screws and two plastic push tabs

thanks in advance for any help

Reply to
CusMarsh

I have been buying my fog lights at

, they are copies of the original part, made in Taiwan. You can try
and
also if you have not checked them yet.

Blair

Reply to
Blair Baucom

i've tried all three of those, and none seems to have the right foglight, but thanks for the lead.

cus

Reply to
CusMarsh