99 F250 5.4L oil leaks

Is anyone else out there besides me having trouble with cylinder head oil leaks on the 5.4L engines. Ford says they do not have a problem but I am not convinced. After talking to mechanics I am finding that is is not unusual for an oil leak to develop on the right cylinder head. Mine is a 1999 with

105km on it and the repair is estimated at $2500.00. I would like to hear if anyone has similar problems

Thx

Reply to
W. Hindman

coryrhonda

Keep in mind that the manufacturers and dealers do not have a problem with any vehicle for any reason unless you make it a problem for them - only you can have a problem with whatever it is that bothers you.

Reply to
lugnut