99 Windstar

One of the vent vanes in the dashboard was dislodged by the previous owner and has fallen down into the ventilation system. It is blocking one of the vacuum operated doors so that it cannot close. Won't be a problem until next winter when I need heat in the passenger cabin. I have tried to get into the ventilation system by removing the glove box and cannot get my hand into the system far enough to reach and recover the vane.

Any ideas as to how to get into the system with minimal damage and cost?

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Ford Driver