A Different Kind of FORD EXPLORER AC Problem

I have a 2002 Ford Explorer, that had a very good ac two days ago, but now nothing comes out of the vents. I hear the compressor working when

I turn it on, and hear it get louder as I turn it up . Though I can feel cool air coming from the dashboard, nothing comes out of the vents.

HELP!!!

Reply to
akasoul

I had a similar problem in my E350 RV; turned out there were rodents eating the vacuum line that controlled the opening of the vents. The culprit was an irresistible tasty line that goes from the intake manifold into the passenger compartment. When the line is broken, the system defaults to a bit of air out the defroster vents and nothing out of the dashboard vents.

Reply to
Jay Alperson