ABS light and Trac light on 98 Ford Windstart

My ABS light is staying on and my trac light is blinking off and on, checked the brake fluid and fuses and they are okay, before I take it in, what could be some of the problems, its a 98 ford windstar with only 40,000 miles

Reply to
Tracker

scan it for codes

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

TranSurgeon