admission letter from natalie

This is nick's admission letter. srry i couldn't find mine. idk where my mom saved it. but this might give u an idea of what it is. c u tomorrow.

Why do you feel you should receive this scholarship?

With the end of my high school years now within sight, I am anxious to focus on my goals for after graduation. I have always pushed myself beyond my limits to achieve success in everything I face. I have taken classes that challenge me, and I am glad now that I did. I have been a member of several athletic teams that have taught me teamwork and have challenged me again to do my best.

I have been employed which has taught me an appreciation for finances, and has instilled in me a strong work ethic and sense of responsibility.

I am eager to begin my new life in college, and plan to stay focused on my classes, and my ultimate goal of graduating from Whitewater with a degree that can help me succeed in life.

Nicholas William Green

Reply to
MGH