Aerostar 1993 question

can some-one tell me what to check , for my ABS light being on on my cluster panel , it is being on for a year now , so what is the problem and how can i fix it

patrice

snipped-for-privacy@hybride.com

Reply to
pat

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:24:12 +0000, pat rearranged some electrons to form:

Take it to the dealer and have them scan for the trouble code.

Reply to
David M

Agree with David take it to the dealer and have them scan for a code. most likely is the sensor on the rear axle. But before chasing ghost and spending money get a diagnosis.

On a personal thought a year is a long time to see what is up with your brakes. I mean money may be tight but that is the one system on a car I would never take a chance on.

Reply to
Tim G

for myself i like it better with no ABS , for me when you know how to brake it is braking faster and you have more control over the braking , but now my girl friend whant to use the van so since it is a aerostar and no weight in the back , i whant her to have the ABS working .

Reply to
pat