Aerostar airbag light

I've got a '93 w/106,000 (w/o the soccer ball decal), and the dash airbag light is blinking. The controls on the steering wheel ie: cruise control and horn have ceased functioning. I can live without the cruise, but as the horn is a safety issue and my regular mechanic is on vacation for two weeks; anybody got a handle if the entire airbag unit needs replacing or is there some sub-assembly part?

Any info greatly appreated!

Reply to
dalan357

On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 11:54:26 -0400, dalan35 rearranged some electrons to form:

The clockspring in the steering wheel is probably bad.

Reply to
David M

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 12:35:20 -0400, dalan35 rearranged some electrons to form:

NP. Good luck getting it fixed, and let the group know if we were right.

Reply to
David M