Anyone know how to replace rear wheel bearings on a 96 B2300 (Ranger)?

Hi Everyone. I'm driving a 1996 Mazda B2300, or Ranger.

I'm hearing the loud sound from the rear right. I thought it was the front at first, and replace all the bearings in the front. Still there. I think it must be the rear wheel bearings.

My Haynes manual has nothing about the rear bearings, and most mechanics are sketchy on the details of the rear.

I don't think the sound is my tires. Just had them rotated and balanced etc. I can hear it more when I turn right, and not all when I turn left. More noticeable when I'm going slower.

Has anyone changed these bearings, or know where that type of sound might come from?

Matt

Reply to
mdg