ATTN: Beware of the Abominable Snoman!

The abominable Snoman is a large hairy bubba like creature associated with the seldom snow covered regions of the Ohio between Indiana and Pennsylvania. He is also known as Snojob, Snoboy, idiot, and many foul names. One would think the sightings of the Abominable Snoman are rare but sadly that is not the case. The Abominable Snoman avidly makes his presents well known in many groups.

Some of these groups are: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks alt.autos.dodge.trucks" alt.trucks.ford rec.autos.makers.saturn rec.autos.4x4 alt.rv alt.autos.toyota.trucks alt.trucks.chevy alt.autos.gm

The Snoman can exceed 300 post in one months time. That's more than

10 post per day which one can conclude that the Snoman has no life outside of the internet. One would think with such extensive amounts of post in automotive related groups that the Snoman would have an extensive background in automotive service and repair. However some simple research into the Snomans background quickly proves otherwise.

Taking the advice of the Abominable Snoman is done at your own risk. You put your money, your vehicle, and your life on the line with a creature that has no background in automotive technology. The Snoman will often reference objects with little correlation to modern vehicles, such as his 50+ year old John Deere tractor to back up his off the wall claims on coolant. The Snoman has no regard for the pH balance, freeze protection, or boiling point requirements for modern automobiles as the Snoman simply relies on the visual appearance of the coolant in a 50+ year old tractor.

The Snoman is also a big conundrum in the sense that the Snoman will rant with claims of the oil industry price gouging but at the same time pointlessly recommend the higher priced higher octane gas for vehicles that do no require nor benefit from it. And where does the Snoman come up with the facts that this will improve HP and gas mileage? From non other than the Snoman himself. A simple Google search would turn up many first hand sources clearly stating that higher octane gas has often hurt their gas mileage and shown harder cold start issues in vehicles not rated for it. (We still await his answer on where the knock sensor is on a RAM V10.)

The Snoman is a very dangerous beast. Just one example of the dangers of the Snoman is his promoting the use of hydrocarbons in Mobile Air Conditioning Systems. Anyone with real experience in the MACS field can tell you how very dangerous the use of hydrocarbons can be. The explosive state of hydrocarbons in the AC system can very well take someone's life. But this has not deterred the Snoman the least bit as his claims that tetrofluoroethane (only known as r134a to a layman such as him) is somehow more hazardous to human health.

The Snoman also continuously makes some interesting and clearly hypocritical statements which make no sense at all.

Here is but one example of such a post

"You are to only BoZo here. giving the wrong advise just because you like to hear yourself talk. Get a life" Clearly the Snoman was wrong and for some reason wanted to remain wrong instead of admitting his error. This flies in the face of what he once said.

QUOTE : "When I am clearly in error I will admit it while others do not so they are never wrong in their mind anyway."

That has yet to happen after a countless number of errors. One would think that the Snoman has a severe case of alzheimer's or an advance case of syphilis. If this were the case it would explain many things.

In closing as long as the Snoman is not taken seriously the risk to ones life is minimal. However great effort must be taken to ensure that none of the Snomans statements are ever taken seriously. This would sound like a great deal of work but the work is entertaining do to the ever so slow dim-witted nature of the Snoman.

Reply to
LMAO

Nominated for post of the year. (wish I'd have wrote it)

Reply to
aarcuda69062

QUOTE:

Very true!! Nicely done. How about posting it in the groups you mentioned. Sort of a public service announcement.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

QUOTE:

This is no doubt the best post I've read in a long time. Good job!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Ah, ya mean it's not just me? Many others think he is a total Idiot too?

QUOTE:

Reply to
My Names Nobody

Most with a bit of smarts know he's a idiot

Reply to
Roy

No Ryy they know you and a few other just like to cause trouble to make yourselfs feel less insecure. See people like you shoot your mouth off a lot but never show up in places where you can be held accountable or banned for your inmaturity. Enjoy your fix Roy because while you have a few friends in same boat (you feed off each other) there are a lot that see you for what you are and you give them a good laugh (at you) so knock yourself out. BTW, if I have not been around it is not because of your actions or comments at all because they have no effect on it is just that I admin several web sites (most of which you do not even have a clue I work with and never will) and it has been taking my time up as well as other endevours. Keep up the inmature work!!!

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

By places I guess he's refering to his very own and very empty forum.

Yeah notice after all of this time you have been posting, you haven't picked up any friends. That should tell you something. If you want to keep people ignorant and under your thumb, stick to your own forum. Oh thats right. No one goes there.

Seven websites? I feel sorry for anyone that put this guy in charge. Oh wait they're all his. I've seen his snow plow page (snoman.com) and it looks like a 3rd grader put it together. If it wasnt for phpBB being prewritten he wouldnt even have that mess he calls a forum.

^There I fixed that for ya.

Your other "endevours" reflect your ineptness perfectly. A hack website for a hack job.

Btw, who's Ryy?

Reply to
LMAO

Idiot! My name is only 3 letters and ya can't get that right.

they know you and a few other just like to cause trouble to

Speaking of being held accountable, odd that you bring it up. But since you have how about explaining some of your answer's. Idiot.

Rest assured you haven't been missed!

I glanced at your site, talk about immature work. Is it still up?

Reply to
Roy

Intervening before someone suffers personal injury or property damage is causing trouble?

Like you ever put yourself in the position to be held accountable for the results of the bad advice you give out. heh... fat chance.

Getting a lot of sympathy mail are ya?

"If?" Aren't you sure?

The "no effect" thing is quite apparent. What else would one expect from someone who thinks in terms of what things were 25 years ago?

Begs the question; why would anyone take mechanical advice from a web administrator? Any who, thanks for explaining why it is you don't know jack shit about cars or trucks. (doesn't explain why you can't spell your job title, but I digress...)

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Haven't you heard, Snojob is the new president of the Society to Dumb Down America. Primary duties are to set a good example. And besides, he said his daddy sold fuel pumps, which has nothing to do with anything, but I thought you might want to hear it one more time.

Ya know, he's going to eventually prove that knock sensor thing, because ya know, he used to drive a dump truck, and he and Al Gore invented the GPS.

I've missed him. My buddy Ron is spending his spare time working on his masters degree and no longer has time to e-mail his daily joke page.

Does shit float?

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Thinking about this for a minute, he has to either be the dumbest or one of the more vicious people going. That is the only explanation for the wrong information that he continually post's. He, once being called on it just continues to do more of the same at group after group. Although he has stopped showing up at a couple of them. Just a very sick person I guess.

Reply to
Roy