battery symbol on 2004 f150 come on

Have a 2004 F150 still under warranty. Sometimes when I start it the battery symbol lights up. I turn off the ignition and restart with no problem. When the symbol is lit the engine is more quiet. Wonder if this is common and not to worry or if I should take it in to have it checked. Then, if they can't reproduce the problem what should I do.

Reply to
oddonenm

As long as it's still under warranty, take it into your dealership and have them check it out.

Reply to
SgtRich