Bed Length: How To ID?

I'm searching Edmunds.com for a super crew F150 with 6'5" bed.

e.g.

Most of my hits look like the shorter 5'5" bed, but I can't see any way to specify or confirm the bed length.

Am I looking right at it and just not seeing it?

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

In general, a Supercrew will more than likely have the 5.5' bed. Very few have the 6.5. Supercabs in generalhave the 6.5' with a few having an 8'. It is difficult by just looking at picture to tell between 5.5 and 6.5. If you are able to get the bed lengths, that is fine, or the wheelbase. A supercrew with a 5.5' will have a WB of 145". With a 6.5' it will be

157". A supercab will have a WQB of either 133", 145", or 163". Those correspond to bed lengths of 5.5', 6.5', and 8'.
Reply to
marlin.singer

Try

get the vin codes..... The codes should tell you the size of the bed...

Reply to
75yrs.experience

By the way, how are things in Pennsylvania.... Born & raised in Philly...

Reply to
75yrs.experience

Per 75yrs.experience:

Not bad. I came here a lot of years ago after living almost 10 years in Hawaii.

Considerable culture shock at first, then I acclimated.

We are about 23 miles west of Philly, so there's some aspects of urban life - but my #1 daughter lives maybe 50 minutes away in a totally rural environment, so I guess it's a nice balance.

One of my great regrets in life, however, is having left Hawaii before crocheted bikinis came into fashion.

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)