belt tensioner mounting bracket

I have a ford F150, 1991, and after replacement of a broken belt tensioner it became obvious that the belt tensionr alignment hole is wor out causing the tensioer to move back and forth. I have called several places and have been told the part is not available. Is there a place for the mounting bracket or a good way to fix this out of round alighnment hole?

Reply to
tim

Get one at a salvage yard?

Reply to
I. Care

The new bracket is available at your local FORD dealer.

Reply to
Steve Barker

Drill it out over size, but not all the way through, tap it, lock tight an allen head screw in it, drill the allen out the right size. Basacally creating a steel sleeve in the aluminum bracket.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning