Best After-Market Shop Manual for E-450???????????

I just purchased a 2000 Itasca Class "C" motorhome on an E-450 chassis. Who publishes the best after-market shop manual for the E-450?

Reply to
glenf

That's a joke son! "Best aftermarket manual" was a joke too, I thought. Or at least an oxymoron. There aren't usable aftermarket manuals anymore, I don't think. "Motors" used to be fantastic, but they've faded away.

Reply to
Joe