Big Ford recall - catches fire even with ignition off !

In January Ford issued a recall of 800,000 vehicles. But I just heard from a guy whose car (a 2000 Navigator) caught fire in his driveway a few days ago. He hadn't heard about the recall. That is why I am mentioning it here.

If you have a Ford with cruise control, it could catch fire. The fires originate in the electrical system, and can occur even when the ignition is OFF. Many fires have occurred with the car parked at home in the garage, and some of those have destroyed the whole house. Have a look at

Be careful.

Burnt

Reply to
Burnt