Blown sparkplugs

Anyone have the engine model or serial numbers of the Ford engines that are blowing out the spark plugs? near as I can tell it is from 1998 to 2003 models of the V-8 and V-10.There should be some way to get this information without pulling the plugs and measuring the threads.If I remove the plugs it gives Ford a way to disown the warranty.

Reply to
Chuck

All I know is that the 5.4L was "fixed" in early 2003 model year. I don't have a serial number though. Mine was built mid year, but I believe I have the new heads.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Perry

Also, you might check out