Box Truck Shelving Package For Sale

Location Station has sold its Camera Truck and we have the heavy duty shelving package that was inside the truck for sale. This shelving was designed to fit modularly (flexibly piece by piece) into the back of trucks but can also be used as traditional storage shelves as well.

It was custom built by us for use in generic rental trucks (Budget, Penske, U-Haul, etc.) and then in Location Station's GMC box van once we purchased it. Before we owned our own truck (late 1997 through mid 1999,) we rented the shelving package by itself. The client was responsible for coming to our

location and for loading the shelves/securing the shelves into their rental truck. We often helped move the shelves into the their truck, but usually made it their responsibility to link the shelves together and Bungee cord them to the truck's tie bars and "D" rings (to minimize our liability.) Our shelving system was especially popular for multi-day shoots not only because of the pricing but the fact that most multi-day shoots have lots of junk to accompany them, and our shelving package made their rental trucks more efficient.

Below is a list of features and sizes of the 6 units that we have for sale. If you'd like to see a schematic showing the layout of the shelves, visit

Click on the photograph of the GMC box truck, then select the "Schematic" option. Note that the schematic shows 8 units. The 2

units located directly below the words "Truck Layout" have already been sold.

Our Modular Metal Lumber Shelving Package features...

  • 6 independent shelving units designed to interlock/integrate (see below for sizes.)
  • Sturdy, but reasonably light, 1" x 2" metal lumber framing throughout.
  • 1/2" particle board shelves, bolted to frame.
  • 2 workstations; one designed for film loading needs, one generic/engineer's station.
  • 8 shelf book case with large pegboard
  • Each shelving section designed to be self-standing; easily removed/altered.
  • Specifically designed to clear the height restrictions of most rental trucks.
  • Shelving Unit Sizes -- 39" x 30" Desk/shelf w/18" top shelf -- 48" x 24 shelf unit (2 levels) -- 48" x 30" Desk/shelf w/18" top shelf -- 8 shelf bookcase w/pegboard (approx. 57" x 12") -- 36" x 24" shelf unit (2 levels) -- 30" x 24" shelf unit (2 levels)

For Sale $200 for 6 shelf package; must be picked up at Location Station (South Nashville.) Contact Location Station via sister company, Tennessee Prompters at (615) 834-4090 or contact Location Station at " snipped-for-privacy@locationstation.com"

GadTheSeer