Bronco body parts interchangability question

I would like to know if I can put the hood/fenders from a 93-96 Bronco onto a 1990 Bronco?

I have found a very nice 1990 Bronco, but I like the 93-96 look of the hood/fenders better. I am also OK with the 80-86 body style and would be OK using the hood/fenders from one of those years.

I am not looking to debate what looks best - this is a technical question, so please "try" to stay on topic. ;-)

~TAZ

Reply to
KaBoom!

Yes, it will. You can take any complete front clip from any Bronco from '80 to '96 and bolt it on any other year, period.

The taillights wont interchange, although they'll bolt up. The '80 to '86 ones are squared off like the rear quarters until '87, then they switch to a rounded style when they changed the sheet metal slightly. I know you didn't ask that, but thought I'd throw out there in case you thought of changing that too.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Ah, good news... then I can make the 90 look more like an 82-84 (my fave), or a 94 (second fave)

Thanks!

Reply to
KaBoom!

No problem.

Later,

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Go to

and check all you never dreamed of knowing about your Bronco. The short answer is that Broncos take the same body parts from '87 to '91 and '92 to '96. It looks like the parts you have, or like, will not fit onto the '90.

LMC Truck will be happy to send you a free catalog, and they do it every quarter.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

If he replaces the entire front clip, it will all fit from 1980 up through

1996.

Been there and done it.

Spdloader

Reply to