Bronco II suspension

Hi all, Just started a Bronco II build up. I was "gifted" a '85 BII. I'm planning on rebuildiing the vehicle from the ground up. Included in this is a subtle suspension lift no more thasn 2-3 inches. Does anyone have experience with stuffing springs from say a full size Bronco or F150 into one of these little guys? I'm mainly thinking about the rear leaf springs, trying to avoid using blocks if I can. Thanks Don

Reply to
Misfortunes own son

I've heard that alot of early Explorer suspension parts will fit Bronco 2's

This B2 forum should interest you:

http://66.78.27.13/~trs/forums/viewforum.php?f=14&sid=4f07f28f72aa35d20d65419389b65063

Reply to
drummerman64