changing bench to bucket seats

Hi Folks, I'm looking into buying a basic F-150 work truck that's made in 2000 or later. I like basic, but the only thing that bothers me about the XL trim is the bench. What does it take to replace it with bucket seats? Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Pawel Slusarz

in 2000 or

the XL trim is

Upon further research, I'd like to modify the question:

  1. Does the 60/40 (or 40/20/40) bench seat allow the driver part to be front-rear adjusted independently of the rest?
  2. If so, then what does it take to replace the work truck's vinyl unsplit bench with the above? Does it require installation of extra rails, etc?

Thanks,

P.

Reply to
Pawel Slusarz