Checking Differential Fluid?

I have a 1990 F250 4x4, that has some small leaks in the front differential. I fixed the one in the back, that was easy. However, the front one is a bit more of a mystery, and all the garages around here are total rip offs (why can't I find a good mechanic?).

How do I check the front differential fluid?

Reply to
Simpledog

Should be a fill/check plug on the cover.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo