chevy suburban wont start

chevy suburban wont start Hope to find you in good spirits and good health. I have a 1995 chevy suburban that wont make a sound. I have a new battery, alternator, and starter that tested good in two different shops. I also cleaned the battery posts. It is a 350 engine 1/2 ton. I took the starter down and reinstalled it. And when I went to reconnect the battery it tried to start. So I disconnected the battery, and followed the same precedure. Still no sound. Could you help me out?

sanwan

Take it to a Chevy NG then.

Reply to
I. Care

It's a Chevy.

Here's the solution:

-- Get a new gas can and fill it with 5 gallons of gas.

-- Pour the gas from the can all over the inside of the Suburban.

-- Leave one window open.

-- Stand back and toss a lighted match through the open window.

-- Tell your insurance company "It just exploded and I was lucky to get out alive."

-- Take your insurance check and buy a Ford.

Reply to
Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Yeah and when he has problems with the ford he wont have to buy the gas can or gas cause they self ignite.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning