Cleaning Fuel Injectors

Does anyone have tips on cleaning injectors....does the stuff work that you add to fuel ? Thanks, Pete

Reply to
Pete

So far, knock on wood, adding FI cleaner every other tank has helped. I also dump some into every lawn tractor,lawn mower,etc. that's around here. Heck, if that stuff will keep injectors clean, it has to help good ol' carbs.......

hth jay

Reply to
j.b. miller

Yes, the stuff you buy to add to the fuel works. When I use it, I make the concentration stronger than what the label says is required. For your truck, it'll cost you about five bucks to find out.... Definitely worth a try.

Randy

Reply to
rokkinhorse