Clutch Return Spring

I have a '93 Ford Ranger 4X4 Pickup, 5 speed. When running cool, the clutch seems to be working properly. However, when the engine warms up to normal operating temperature, the clutch pedal does not return all the way to the top and the clutch does not disengage. I read on one of the auto repair forums that this vehicle has a hydraulic clutch and the viscosity of the liquid changes when it gets hot. Does this make any sense to anyone? Does it draw its hydraulic fluid from the same master cylinder used by the brakes? Where is the clutch cylinder located? How is this condition repaired?

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Reply to
cardscat