Code 32

On my 99 F350 SD PSD 4x4, the airbag light flashes a code 32. If you start the truck, after it shows the code a couple of times, the airbag light just stays on. I also have a problem with the horn not working, could these be related? Anybody have a clue? Rich

Reply to
Richard Cox

Clockspring in the steering wheel hub. Common problem. Do a search on clock spring for lots of past replies.

Blair

Reply to
Blair Baucom