Coil Number 2 Gone Bad in 6 months

Ford F-150 5.3L SuperCrew 2001

In April I had to have my #1 coil replaced. Now in July I have to have my #2 coil replaced. This is getting expensive!

Shall I expect the remaining coils to fail every 3 months from this point onward?

Is there much in the way of skill, knowledge, and tools required to replace bad coils? Is it just a swap of old for new? Or is there more to it? This is costing me about $350 for the new coil!

Reply to
Bryan