cops said you can't drive with your lights

A pittsbrug cop gave me ticket for the 3rd. time for you CAN'T DRIVE W/YOUR LIGHTS

PITTSBRUG POLICE YOU CAN'T DRIVE W/YOUR LIGHTS ON for the 3rd. time pittsburg,calif cop stoped me when i was in the parking lot of krispy kreme donuts he was coming out of krispy kreme donuts with

36 krispy kreme donuts and he was eatting one. i was getting gas by krispy kreme donuts he walked to to me and said YOU CAN'T DRIVE W/YOUR LIGHTS and gave me ticket. weather that day was fog.

This is what the c.h.p. said in a letter fro the 3rd. time to:ppd dept./delta court. I checked veh. #53915Z a 2003 ford p/u and obs. mounted on the front

2.headlamps. approved type,2 parking light & or signal lights. approved type both factory equpt.also mounted 2 fog lights.of foreign make "bosch" also approved for state of cal. and above lights mounted corrlctly. if above lights are lighted all at once i can not find a violation of the cal. veh. code. CA VC 24405A THE JUDGE DIS. THE TICKET AND THE COP WAS NOT IN COURT FOR THE 3RD. TIME ******************************************************************** This is what the c.h.p. said State of California M e m o r a n d u m To: Municipal Court Delta Judicial Dist. Pittsburg,Cal. From: DEPARTMENT OF CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL Subject: Maximum Number Of Lamps I Checked Veh.#******* A 2003 Ford Pu. I Obs. mounted On the Front 2 Headlights, 2 Parking Lights and 2 Fog Lights And All Lights Approved For State Of Cal. If Above Lights Are Lighted All At Once I Can Not Find A Violation Of The Cal. Veh. Code.
Reply to
Lightsabignono

I think that cop is a regular poster to this group.

He'd be the inbred moron who sees DRLs as a communist conspiracy against the personal freedom of your garden variety of dough-head.

H.

Reply to
Rowbotth

snip the rest of the rant

You strayed from the beginning. Being a former officer, I can tell you that if I had 36 donuts in my hand, I wouldn't take the time to speak to you about your headlights. Also, 36? More than one would have been eaten prior to exiting the shop. He didn't have coffee and/or chocolate milk? Try harder.

You know, I bet he actually did it because you are (insert race here). The headlights are the old standby when nothing else is obvious.

John Arnett

Reply to
spodely

lol

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

The only way to take care of this situation is to Zip-Tie the officer into his tent while he is sleeping

See you in 2 weeks John...

Brokein2

Reply to
brokein2

That's funny. As long as those 36 donuts and at least an empty 2 liter bottle are supplied...

John

Reply to
spodely