Crash test results of 2015 F-150 SuperCab?

After hearing of the results of the crash tests on the 2015 Ford F-150 SuperCab, should that persuade one to wait for the 2016 which Ford claims theyÕll made improvements in so it compares to the SuperCrew in such tests? Any idea when the 2016Õs will be out? Thanks.

Reply to
Larry Dawson

I guess it depends on how concerned you are that you will be that one in 50 million person who has a problem because your truck didn't have those couple of extra braces and is in the exactly right kind of accident for it to matter. From my perspective it's so trivial as to not even be on the radar screen.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher