custom horn

anybody got any suggestions on a custom horn that can play short sound files? I want to have mine say D'OH! like homer Simpson, among other things.

I know it's juvenile and rather silly, but it would be better than honking at the local yokels who sit there for way too long when the light turns green.

Anybody?

thx Tom Seattle

97 Ranger
Reply to
I Love Edsels

On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 06:31:41 +0000, I Love Edsels rearranged some electrons to form:

JC Whitney usually has stuff like that.

Reply to
David M

Reply to
I Love Edsels

Don't forget to put a picture in it! maybe a girl in a bikini or something.

Reply to
Joe