Decisions -Decisions (Ranger cabs/beds lengths etc)

The Bronco II is going to need some work in the near future; springs are shot. That brings up a whole 'nother can of decsions -- to lift or not to lift; new diffs ... etc.

In the meantime.. It seems the family is always in need of a spare vehicle. I could go with a used econobox car; but decided that a Ranger clubcab would be more useful overall. The Explorer Sportrac would be ideal; but those are still pricey as used. I need a bed but not even a 6 foot. I've got a trailer (a chopped off Ranger shortbed btw) for bigger hauls if need be, and I'm adept at roping big stuff down to small truck beds.

IIRC; the Clubcab was offered with a very short (less than 6 foot) in the past). This would give a useable cab and still be short enough to park easily.

Am I dreaming about that?

Reply to
nobody <"" spam.info