Disable seat belt chime NOT BELTMINDER !!!!!!

I have a 2006 F-150 and the anoying warning chime is about 30 decibels
into the constantly annoying range.

I have done the little wireing trick to disable the chime when the key
is in the ignition and the door is open.  Simply unplug the black/pink
stripe wire.

http://www.f150online.com/galleries/images/5548-9156-131075.jpg
http://www.f150online.com/galleries/images/5548-9156-131076.jpg

I have done the BELT-MINDER disable but I want the seat belt chime to
be completely disabled and silent.  I do not want the chime to
DING-DING-DING-DING when I start my truck then put on my seatbelt.  It
is so freaking anyoing for all the times I start my truck during the
day. The BeltMinder resets every time you turn off the truck.

If you try the old trick of unplugging the connection at the base of
the seatbelt on the floor under the drivers seat, both air bags refuse
to check on engine start and you get an AIRBAG error.

The actual chime speaker is on the dashboard gague module in a circut
board.  Lots of time to take the whole dash apart, find the circut
board module and drive a screw driver through the speaker.

Has anyone found the secret to turn the bleeping sound off?

Site Timeline