Driver door trim...

Does anyone know where (other than ordering from a dealer) I get the power window/mirror trim piece for a '99 F150 Lariat, driver's door, color: Tan?

My wife (or kid) pushed too hard/leaned on (or something to that effect) the power window switches (which is one control box), which in turn broke the hard plastic clips/nibs on the panel. The panel is a small piece, but I'm having a hard time finding just that piece. Seems people want to sell the entire door panel, and some want to sell them in pairs (driver & pass.). I can't justify $250 for a pair of entire door panels (plus $40 shipping costs as I found that deal on ebay). The piece pops off easily and I temporarily wrapped electrical tape around it to try to hold it somewhat in place, but the windows switches are slowly receding down into the door.

Any ideas??? Can just that piece be ordered from a dealer? (before I call & ask)

Thanks,

IYM

Reply to
IYM