E150 1988 handicap servo gear.

Hi... Has anyone heard about a sealkit for handicap servo gear? I have a van which is handicap equipped with very easy servo gear. Have bougt a standard sealkit and repared the gear, but it turns a little right by itself after I rebuilded it with new seals. Have taken everything apart a couple of times, but can't find enything wrong. Could it be that some of the seals should have been different? Is there anyone out there which have any experience with this? Regards , Tor Elling.

Reply to
Tor Elling Rustad