Electric Fan to bypass fan clutch on 6.9 diesel

I an thinking about replacing the fan and fan clutch assemble on my

1983 F-250 6.9 diesel with an electric fan. Looking for details from someone who has done this to a 6.9 or 7.3 diesel. Thanks in advance
Reply to
Clay

Shouldn't be any problem. There's plenty of room on either side. I ran my '85 6.9 for two years without any fan. (i didn't have to do any in town driving hardly ever though) Just had to remember to shut the a/c off when sitting still.

Reply to
Steve Barker