electrical problem or is my truck possessed?

2 times the last week, my truck wipers went on for 1 swipe then shut off. It was dry and sunny, and I didn't hit the switch.

Anyone else had this problem? 2000 F150 supercab 4X4 Lariat

Reply to
jb

My 95 Ranger does it often, except its for more than 1 swipe. Something in the ignition switch I think.

Reply to
Rob

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 01:19:52 +0000, jb rearranged some electrons to form:

Multifunction switch is going bad. Do a Google search.

Reply to
David M

Yup. Multifunction switch. It's a pretty common problem.

Or maybe it's possessed.

Reply to
GMach3