Expedtion Bucket seats wiring/ installation into 1995 F150

My son is installing 2000 Ford expedition bucket seats into his 1995 F150,, the drivers seat is power with lumbar. There are 6 wires on the seat. 2 go to the motor,

2 go up into the seat we think for the seat belt and the other 2 terminate into a yellow plastic module, anyone have any Idea what the yellow plastic module is? any suggestions on wiring this seat up?
Reply to
oakdaleron