F150 locks

Hello all-

Purchased a 2006 F150 STX 4x4 Super Cab Flareside...

Love everything about the truck exept:

I do not have power locks.

I would like to add power locks, keyless entry, alarm, and remote start!

I would highly prefer to have all these features on one remote (key fob). Is it possible to have these things completed? Would anyone recomend having ford do it directly? if not, any great products anyone know that I could get installed from a car audio/ accessories installer?

Thank You in advance!

Reply to
SGT M

Your neighborhood alarm installer can do all of this for you.

My daughter had a Toyota PreRunner with manual door locks. She had an alarm and lock activators installed. She passed on the remote start, but it was available.

Keep in mind that remote start is not available with a manual transmission.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland