F250 intermittent no hot start

Got my 2000 F250 V10 back today and so far it runs great with crisper throttle response and it has not failed to start, hot or cold. What was done was a new fuel filter, new PCV valve and 2 associated hoses, (the OEM hoses had collapsed), throttle body and Mass Air Flow were thoroughly cleaned.

Parts and labor - $203.49

Reply to
Peter W Crisler

Please keep us updated, but that sounds really good!

Reply to
PeterD

PeterD wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Will do. Had several times to test it today and it always started. Not quite the same circumstances as the temperature was 84 not 94. But still I've had no trouble since I got it out of the shop.

Reply to
Peter W Crisler