F250 Warning Lights / Siren

Folks, I need to install Warning Lights and a Siren on a 2003 F250 SuperCab. Anyone here running a set up, can you share your ideas? Example; Light, Make, Style, Location and where did the wires run into the Cab?

Thanks Vince

Reply to
Spike457

Ask the garage of your local law enforcement agency. I am sure they can tell you whats the new setup and how to wire it in.

Reply to
Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik