F53 windshield washer

I have a 2002 F53 chassis under my Triple E camper. The windshield washers have stopped working. When I activate the washer the wipers start and I hear a click as if something is switching but nothing is pumped ot of the full washer reservoir then the wipers stop as they should.. I've checked the fuses that seem to include the washers but still no luck. I also noticed that the regular brake lights don't work either but the center brake light does work. Running lights, tail lights, signal lights all work fine. Is there anything in common to just the washers and the regular brake lights? Thanks, Tim Fm Connecticut PS. We were in Savannah and not home in our recently refrigerated state....

Reply to
Tim Dolan