FA - Heavy Duty HM 9 Meyer Snow Plow

For Auction :

Or
item number 270080887967 Heavy Duty HM 9 Meyer Snow Plow NEW HEAVY DUTY MEYER SNOW PLOW

Brand Spanking New

Thanks for looking

Reply to
TIA

Ya, the customer never came back. ya, right, just left a $30,000 truck there also. Is IT for auction also?

Reply to
Steve Barker

I think someome hacked his password. I was going to send a message to this person when I noticed at the to it indicates "Note: The user you are contacting is registered on another eBay site and may speak a different language. Your message will be sent exactly as typed below. "

The auction indicates the plow is in Conn.

GeekBoy

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:12:08 -0600, Steve Barker rearranged some electrons to form:

I'm sure SnoBlower is all over that one.

Reply to
David M

He resonded and says "No but if you want it I'll sell it to you for 35K plus the plow."

Reply to
GeekBoy