For Sale... 2000 Ford F150 Long Bed Work Truck

2000 F150 XL Work Truck... white with gray interior 43K miles (had new tires put on at 20K by dealership) Has bedliner, tow pkg AM/FM Cassette Nerf Bars V6 XL Located in Tampa, Florida

Perfect work vehicle for a landscaping or pool business

$10,000 or best offer (VERY negotible as we just had a baby and need to buy a vehicle that seats two people and a car seat so the truck has to go)... I don't need to make any $$ on it, I just need to get out of it...as a large car seat and two adults don't fit well in the cab!

Thanks! Tanya

Email: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com or call 813-240-3701 (Tanya cell) or

813-508-4893 (George cell)
Reply to