Ford 460 Motorhome

Hi Guys, I have just purchased a motorhome 21' with a Ford 460. It has 168,00 k on it. (104,000 miles) It runs well except for an exhaust leak. Am I in a lot of trouble? :-) I have had it checked out and no problems. Take Care, Geoff

Reply to
GP

Most likely the exhaust manifold warped and sheared off some bolts. They can be a royal PITA to replace depending on how easily "or not" those broken bolts come out. They usually break off flush with the head. Bob

Reply to
Bob

Geoff

Reply to