Ford Dealer in Pacific Beach (San Diego, CA)

600 miles from home, my 2001 F-150 SuperCrew decided to eat the coil. Oh yeah, and I was towing our 25 foot trailer.

The Ford dealer in Pacific Beach (San Diego, California) came through with flying colors.

My truck started missing like crazy the afternoon before we were to head home towing 7000 lb's and with a plane to catch at the other end!

I walked in at 3pm (or later) and asked M.T., an asst Service Advisor, to accomodate my unreasonable request to diagnose and repair my truck before closing. M.T. didn't even blink, just called a mechanic, M.W., over, told him of my dilemma. They discussed their must do's and M.W. offered to stay past closing to make the repairs if they could find the parts. They found the parts and M.W. stayed after closing and repaired my truck.

I definitely am seriously greatful that the truck broke down in town near a dealer near where we could camp overnight and not on the highway in the middle of nowhere. And to M.T. and M.W. of Mossy Ford, mine and my families gratitude for great customer service. Thank you.

Reply to
Bryan