Ford E350 Fuel Pump Question.

Let me be more specific, Where is the inertia switch on my 1993 E350 with a

460, it's a Motor Home. E350 1 ton Van chassie.

I found the switch that shuts off the gas in case of a head on collision; it's inside on the passenger side firewall.

I need to jumper a switch so the fuel pump will run when motor isn't.

Remember Guy's, I'm a girl not a mechanic so don't get too technical please.

I' m pretty sure the fuel pump is bad but I want to try to run it before I have a friend drop the tank to replace the pump.

And while were on it. Who makes a good fuel pump to replace it with. I understand the one's by Ford are pretty wimpey. Or do I just replace it with Ford's and add a Hi-Pressure in-line pump down stream.

Thank's to all you guy's that have helped me.

Julie

Reply to
Julie in Tampa

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 19:12:50 +0000, Julie in Tampa rearranged some electrons to form:

That IS the inertia switch.

Reply to
David M