Ford Escape Hybrid Price

Sunrise Ford in North Hollywood, CA just got their first Escape Hybrid in today. They are charging $5,000 over MSRP!

I am second on their waiting list, but the first person in line bought it. I'm going to check with other dealers in the area to see if they are doing the same thing.

Reply to
Jerry

Is the Ford Escape a truck? You already posted this in alt.autos.ford.

Reply to
I Care

That's a subjective opinion. Is the Honda CR-V or Toyota Rav4 a truck? The Escape is Ford's newest SUV targeted at the market space that would be interested in a CR-V or Rav4. In other words, it is a small vehicle that people who like ("real") trucks generally would not be interested in.

Escapes can be considered on-topic for both groups.

-D

Reply to
Derrick Hudson

From what I've read, this is going to be the norm for awhile. The good news is that since it is a Ford and the company can make gazillions of them, I expect we'll be seeing a large supply of them over the next several years and at some point, nice rebates to go with them. (And at that point, I may consider one for a family car.)

Matt

99 V-10 Super Duty, Super Cab 4x4 ($2 a gallon for gas? What, me worry?!)
Reply to
Matt Mead

Thanks for the correction, guess I was thinking Escort, I haven't seen the Escape :-{

Reply to
I Care

Reply to
pete