Ford Ranger engines

Can somebody help me out. I have a Ford Ranger with a 3.0 V6 in it, I want to put a 4.0 V6 in it but I'm also looking into upgrading parts in the truck also to upgrade the horsepower in it. I'm either going to put a bigger engine or upgrade parts in it can somebody give me a suggestion on what I should do. My Ford Range only has 80,000 miles on it right now.

Reply to
MIKE POWELL

You should go to

Scott