Ford Ranger Super Cab

Hi, we own a 1999 Ford Ranger Super cab. We like the vehicle but when it rains it scares us to death. It feels like we are losing control the vehicle if we go over 25 MPH in the rain. The tires looks good so I don't think it is the traction. Is there anything we can do to make it feel safer when the roads are wet?

Thanks, Karen

Reply to
pottedm

Did you check your tire pressure?

Reply to
Ihatespam

You need some weight in the back. About 200 pounds will help a lot! They sell sandbags for this purpose, or you can just go to Home Depot or whatever and get about 3 bags of sand.

Reply to
MV213

Nonsense. Check you tire pressure. It should be around 34 psi - or buy some new tires.

Reply to
Rob Munach