Ford Trucks Suck

My Chevy is way better. Plus I look better driving it. Gets 12 miles to the gallon, and hardly leaks oil at all.

Spam me

You suck too. How come you're better than a Ford?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

My guess is he's trying to be funny- I can't imagine anyone bragging about "Gets 12 miles to the gallon, and hardly leaks oil at all." If he IS bragging about it, IMO he's also demented and disillusioned.

SC Tom

Reply to
SC Tom

found the following this morning : The subject line in the Chevy 4x4 group said " Chevy Trucks Suck"

and the massage was:

I bought one after owning a Ford and Chevy sucks. My Ford was way better. Faster, got 12 milesa to the gallon, and was more dependalbe. You guys that buy Chevys are fools and suckers. And I looked better driving it,

Reply to
samstone

I seriously doubt that last point ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

This troll has been KILLFILED. Another idiot I will never hear from again.

Reply to
djdave

And of course all of us in this NG really care that you put him in your killfile.

Reply to
I. Care